TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays is a chain store which serves American food and drinks. I have been to the one in Melbourne and South Yarra and both have equally just as good service. The service there is very friendly and I remembered last time where we talked about the Football. It was during the finals that I went with RNIS.

We had heaps of fun arguing over the footy teams. I go for the Cats and Newintstudents goes for the Bombers.

The place is always noisy and people love just drinking there. They do happy hour there but we don't drink.



I have always enjoyed TGI Fridays for their Jack Daniel's ribs and brownie. At the last one I had their burgers and RNIS had a veggie burger. The food was alright.

Here they have lunch specials which includes a drink for $9.95, $14.95 for two courses and $19.95 for three courses. The food is always big and very tasty. And their food always come out fast. I disagree with many of the reviewers on Urbanspoon about this.


They have a huge range of drinks and their fishbowls (alcoholic drinks) are huge.

I would also love to try out their Freshwater place and if I was to choose between two I would go for Melbourne Central as it is very close to my house in the city.
TGI Fridays on Urbanspoon TGI Fridays on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lunch at Grill'd in 29th March 2014

Little Ipoh via Menulog by RNIS