Staycation at Miri Marriott Resort & Spa during CNY 2022



Hi everyone, I hope you have a good day and stay safe. 

I share the review of Miri Marriott Resort and Spa in Miri, Sarawak with you, this staycation was in February 2022 during Chinese New Year for 3D2N 

Miri Marriott Resort & Spa is 5 Star hotel and participating Marriott Bonvoy rewards.

I booked with using buy 1 night and get free 1 night voucher from Club Marriott (CM). It costs total about RM 400.00 this time, it's affordable for many travelers. If you have friends, it's only about RM 200.00 each 
My room type was Deluxe Ocean Room (Ocean View and King Bed) but unfortunately room upgrade is not available because this room is a highest category before Suite rooms

Since I used CM voucher, I must make an reservation to CM by email, but each participating hotels always decide which rooms they will offer to the member, it's subject to availability, but unfortunately, they won't offer Suite rooms. 
Club Marriott Malaysia Website https://www.myclubmarriott.com/ 
 
If you are Marriott Gold Elite member, you may can get room upgrade except Suite rooms, but it's subjected to availability.

However, This is good news, Miri Marriott provides complementary buffet breakfast, welcome drink and snacks and free drinks (redeem at the bar.) for Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite members but the benefits may be changed or modified in future, you should check with the hotel before you visit.

For this stay, here is my staycation experience at Miri Marriott below:
  1. Used CM voucher (buy 1 night and get free 1 night)
  2. Received welcome drinks and cakes
  3. Complementary 2 drinks each night
  4. Free Buffett Breakfast each night
  5. Late Check-out at 2pm

Room card with Ocean view

Welcome drinks and cakes for 
Marriott Bonvoy Gold / Platinum Elites

Complementary drinks (choose either alcoholic or non-alcoholic)

Drinks at Lush Bar


Main Entrance

Deluxe Ocean Room (Ocean View)






Breakfast at ZEST Restaurant






Afternoon Tea at ZEST Restaurant

Signature Menu Sarawak Laksa
This is a gift from restaurant manager

Overall of my Miri Marriott experience, I really enjoyed this staycation, such a really good memory. I strongly recommend you to stay here next time for your birthday and any other special celebrations.
Book via marriott.com 


Location
Miri Marriott Resort & Spa
Address: Jalan Temenggong Datuk Oyong Lawai, 
28 Jalan Geikie, Miri 98000 Sarawak MALAYSIA
Tel: +60 85421121

About review blogger myself Akira
I'm from Kumamoto Japan, currently living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I'm autism, working as service desk agent, dance fitness instructor (Zumba and Salsation), Certified Ocean Mermaid and Open water diver.

I'm also sharing my moments in Instagram, please follow my Instagram below
  1. @akirasunlight (private) 
  2. @aclassfitnessmy (fitness) 
  3. @akiraishungry (foodie)
and check my bio then follow my social medias 

I really love to share your hotels, restaurants and cafes lease contact me for invitation or collabo or review on grand.akira@gmail.com or +60177551246 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artusi

Lunch at Grill'd in 29th March 2014

Hooked with RNIS