My 34th birthday celebration with afternoon tea at W Kuala Lumpur

Hello everyone,

I really enjoyed afternoon tea experience for my 34th birthday celebration at WOOBAR in W Kuala Lumpur last Friday.

I was here after long time since my 33th birthday last year on 18th March 2021.
The blog of my birthday afternoon tea experience last year is here

But I only can make it in this day because I'm will at outation this weekend for secret trip and next weekend for my birthday vacation in my birthday.

This is WOOBAR' new afternoon tea.

LOKALI-TEA AFTERNOON TEA

Inspired by wondrous flavours of Malaysia.

'There’s no better way to embrace Malaysian culture than eating your way through it! Indulge in elevated Malaysian delights like our Borneo Lobster Roti John, made using the best local sustainable ingredients. Come get a taste of comfort and the best of Malaysia’s localities.'

WOOBAR' Entrance (for daytime, but night time will be different illumination, you may visit in the evening.)
This is very beautiful.

Afternoon tea menu 

1. Welcome drink

2. Trolley (choose 2 types)
Organic Truffle Croissant Sandwich &
Lemongrass Chicken Perchik Tea Sandwich
Sarawak Layer Pineapple Cheese Cake &
Sweet Laksa Bon Bon
Durian Choux
(I believe many people want this)

3. Wall 
Sweet and Trolley dishes are mixed in the wall
Sweet:
Kelantan Chocolate Popping 
Lokal Figs Torte 
Butter Pea Flower Coconut Macaron 
Lime Kasturi Sapphire

Savory
Nasi Ulam, Beet Root Acar, Pori (V)
Borneo Robstar Roti John
Goat Cheese, Fig, Ginger Croustade (V)
Smoked Bidor Duck Pomelo Tart



4. Beverage
I choose one of Locally Mocktails 'Mint Teh Tarik Mocktail'

5. Scone
'Jackfruit and Pandan Scones with Clotted Cream and Kaya Jam'

Afternoon tea group photo


And 

Bonus 
Cocktail (this is not in afternoon tea menu)
Due to my birthday month, I have got cocktail above and 5 types of trolley menus.
Thank you so much Ms. Susan for a special arrangement.
Actually, she still remember myself because she assisted me when I came in my birthday last year.

Overall, the afternoon tea experience this time was very special for me because I came for my birthday celebration.
I really recommend you to come and enjoy their afternoon tea for your special day next time.

Anyway, thank you so much WOOBAR' and W Kuala Lumpur.

Finally, here is mine, dress up with Chinese style shift and Mermaid leggings, due ro photo was take in the evening, illumination was all pink.

Afternoon tea at WOOBAR opening hours:
Thursdays-Sundays 3pm-5pm
Reservations required, book your table here

Price: currently RM128.00 (including taxes).
Marriott Bonboy and Club Marriott discounts are available.

Delivery is also available, RM178
Delivery timing: 230pm-5pm
Pre order in 1 day advance.

Location:
WOOBAR in W Kuala Lumpur
Level 8, 121 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Malaysia 
Phone: +6012-347 9088 

W Kuala Lumpur's social media


About review blogger myself Akira
I'm from Kumamoto Japan, currently living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I'm autism, working as service desk agent, dance fitness instructor (Zumba and Salsation), Certified Ocean Mermaid and Open water diver.

I'm also sharing my moments in Instagram, please follow my Instagram below
  1. @akirasunlight (private) 
  2. @aclassfitnessmy (fitness) 
  3. @akiraishungry (foodie)
and check my bio then follow my social medias 

I really love to share your hotels, restaurants and cafes lease contact me for invitation or collabo or review on grand.akira@gmail.com or +60177551246 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artusi

Lunch at Grill'd in 29th March 2014

Hooked with RNIS