Crumb Artisan Bakery & Café in Miri

(More to be updated)

I write the review of Crumb Artisan Bakary & Cafe in Miri, Sarawak as I visited on 2022/10/29.

Crumb Artisan Bakery & Cafe  is as one of cafe where freshly baked artisan breads and 'Made in Miri'.

They also serve the best barista coffee, you can taste and enjoy Indonesian and South Coffees, together with artisan breads.

There is not only at artisan breads and coffee, you can also enjoy delicious meals for your breakfast, brunch and lunch.

Entrance
Staff's recommendation at artisan breads 
Fruit Danish
Homemade Chicken Luncheon & Egg
I can feel this is fresh bread and amazing.
This is I had all for my lunch.

I would like to say thank you so much my friend Wendy (Owner of this cafe) and all other staffs and bakers, actually I met Wendy after 6 years.

I was keen to visit but finally I made it.

This cafe is located in Miri Time Square, south side of Miri City Centre, you refer to see location details Below 

Location

Crumb Aritisan Bakery & Cafe
Address: D-G-13A Miri Times Square, Marina Park City, 
Miri 98000 Sarawak MALAYSIA
Opening hours: 7:30-17:30 everyday 
Tel: +60 85421913
Instagram @mycrumbbakery

About review blogger myself Akira
I'm from Kumamoto Japan, currently living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I'm autism, working as service desk agent, dance fitness instructor (Zumba and Salsation), Certified Ocean Mermaid and Open water diver.

I'm also sharing my moments in Instagram, please follow my Instagram below
  1. @akirasunlight (private) 
  2. @aclassfitnessmy (fitness) 
  3. @akiraishungry (foodie)
and check my bio then follow my social medias 

I really love to share your hotels, restaurants and cafes lease contact me for invitation or collabo or review on grand.akira@gmail.com or +60177551246 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artusi

Lunch at Grill'd in 29th March 2014

Hooked with RNIS