St Regis Kuala Lumpur in December 2018

Hi everyone, 
I hope you have a good day and stay safe.
I share the review of St. Regis Kuala Lumpur with you, but this is my apologies, this staycation was from 8 to 9 December 2018, 3D2N before Covid-19 Pandemic, many things were already different here

St. Regis Kuala Lumpur
5 Star Hotel
Participating Marriott International and Marriott Bonvoy Rewards

Due to Christmas countdown, there are Christmas Decorations in the entrance band lobby.

Entrance (Christmas time only)

My room was St. Regis Suite, actually my room was upgraded by one of my Marriott Bonvoy status benefits. I was holding Platinum Elite status, I was entitled to get room upgrade (including suite rooms), complementary breakfast and complementary laundry service (maximum 4 items) etc.

The bed room (king size bed) in St. Regis Suite
(after turn down service)

The lounge area 1

The lounge area 2 from the door.

Bathroom

Shower room with the Lake side view

Massage & Spa room
(It's in the guest room.)

Welcome letter from my butler and 
the manager, and welcome cookies

Breakfast at THE BRASSERIE Restaurant

The atmosphere at THE BRASSERIE Restaurant
TWG at cafeteria area

Overall of my St. Regis experience, I really enjoyed even there was only 1D2N and this was my first time stay under St. Regis brand, It was a really good memory.
I strongly recommend you to stay here next time for your birthday and any other special celebrations.
Book via marriott.com 


Location
St. Regis Kuala Lumpur
Address: No 6, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +60 3-27271111


About review blogger myself Akira
I'm from Kumamoto Japan, currently living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I'm autism, working as service desk agent, dance fitness instructor (Zumba and Salsation), Certified Ocean Mermaid and Open water diver.

I'm also sharing my moments in Instagram, please follow my Instagram below
  1. @akirasunlight (private) 
  2. @aclassfitnessmy (fitness) 
  3. @akiraishungry (foodie)
and check my bio then follow my social medias 

I really love to share your hotels, restaurants and cafes lease contact me for invitation or collabo or review on grand.akira@gmail.com or +60177551246 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hooked with RNIS

Artusi

Lunch at Grill'd in 29th March 2014